Workshop: Research Administration @ ISU
|Date/Time:||Thursday, 15 Jan 2015 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm|
|Location:||Sun Room, Memorial Union|
|Categories:||Conferences Training, development|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
Instructors from the Grants Hub, ISU Foundation and the offices of Responsible Research and Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) will explain how to navigate the proposal submission process and manage a research program. Lunch is provided. The following topics will familiarize participants with campus resources available to them.
- Find research funding using subscription databases
- Create a budget and use OSPA-approved templates
- Learn when and how to solicit approval from research compliance boards
- Route proposals for official approval (Gold and Cardinal sheets)
- Submit a funding proposal to a sponsor
- Complete administrative steps after winning an award
Register online by Jan. 12.