Award-Winning Faculty Series: Using Case-Based Learning in your Classroom Harvard's "Winter Oak"
|Date/Time:||Wednesday, 26 Oct 2016 from 12:10 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Location:||2030 Morrill Hall|
|Channel:||Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
"Winter Oak" is about discovery and contains multiple levels of meaning, which will result in a rich discussion and deeper understanding about how to use case-based learning in your classroom.
== Brad Shrader, Morrill Professor and University Professor in the department of management, Ralph and Jean Eucher Faculty Fellow
*Registration is required for this event prior to October 26, 2016.* Once registered attendees will be able to access the reading for the event directly from the system.
*Register for CELT events online through the Learn@ISU website website:*
1. Visit the Learn@ISU website
2. Login with your Net-ID (username) and password (upper right corner) *Note:* Your Net-ID will be the prefix in your ISU email account ([netid]@iastate.edu)
3. Click the Login button
4. Locate the Keyword search box (upper left section) > Input "CELT" > Click Search
5. Locate the program > Click List Events next to the appropriate cohort/program
6. Click Enroll - a pop-up window will appear
7. Click Register
8. You will receive an email with the subject: Enrollment Confirmation
By Email email@example.com
1. your name
2. your department
3. your position (instructor, faculty, P&S staff, or teaching or graduate assistantship)
4. name of the event
5. date of the event
By Phone at 294-5357.
This event is coordinated by The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching