Live Webinar: Accessibility Support Model - How a Large University Supports Diverse Learners Taking Online Courses
|Date/Time:||Monday, 07 Nov 2016 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Location:||2030 Morrill Hall or view on your own|
|Channel:||Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
We will also share the accommodations work flow that was implemented as part of this process and showcase strategies and resources that we have implemented to empower faculty to create accessible course materials and support diverse learning styles including just in time online resources as well as the Universal Design Online Content Inspection Tool (UDOIT).
* Learn about UCF's Accessibility Support Model: a scaleable and systematic approach to providing accommodations in online courses.
* Learn about the accommodations work flow that was implemented as part of the accommodation process.
* Learn about the strategies and resources that have been implemented to empower faculty to create accessible materials and support diverse learning styles.
Nancy Swenson, Instructional Designer, University of Central Florida
*How to participate:*
There are two ways to participate in this webinar:
*View on your own*
Register through Educause ELI webinar website
*View on campus*
Learn@ISU website website:
1. Visit the Learn@ISU website
2. Login with your Net-ID (username) and password (upper right corner) *Note:* Your Net-ID will be the prefix in your ISU email account ([netid]@iastate.edu)
3. Click the Login button
4. Locate the Keyword search box (upper left section) > Input "CELT" > Click Search
5. Locate the program > Click List Events next to the appropriate cohort/program
6. Click Enroll - a pop-up window will appear
7. Click Register
8. You will receive an email with the subject: Enrollment Confirmation
By Email email@example.com
1. your name
2. your department
3. your position (instructor, faculty, P&S staff, or teaching or graduate assistantship)
4. name of the event
5. date of the event
By Phone at 294-5357.
This event is coordinated by The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching