Workshop: Systematic Reviews
|Date/Time:||Monday, 26 Jun 2017 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Location:||2226 Veterinary Medicine|
|Cost:||$1,000 ($1,200 after April 15)|
|Channel:||College of Veterinary Medicine|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
- The role of systematic reviews and their impacts
- How to develop a protocol for a systematic review
- Literature searching for food and feed related topics
- Risk of Bias tools for randomizing controlled trials, observational studies and experiments
- Data extraction
- Synthesis and meta-analysis
- Reporting and disseminating of systematic reviews
Dr. Julie Glanville has been Associate Director of YHEC since 2008. She coordinates YHEC's information and review services to customers who require literature searches and reviews ranging from rapid reviews to systematic reviews and network meta-analyses.
Jan Sargeant is the Director for the Centre for Public Health and Zoonoses at the University of Guelph, and a Professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Population Medicine, Ontario Veterinary College. Dr. Sargeant is a veterinarian and an epidemiologist.
Dr. Annette O'Connor is a veterinary epidemiologist who works in the area of research synthesis related to food production, public health, food safety and uses of animals.