Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) Workshop
|Date/Time:||Friday, 18 May 2018 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Channel:||Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the underlying principles of QM. (Recognize key QM underlying principles and concepts.)
2. Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
3. Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
4. Make decisions on whether the sample course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
5. Apply the concept of alignment.
The APPQMR is the prerequisite for the Peer Reviewer Course, which is the required course to become a QM Peer Reviewer.
Those who wish to have their courses certified at Iowa State.
Those looking to understand the QM Rubric and course review process.
Those who wish to complete the Higher Ed Peer Reviewer Course.
To receive completion/certification for this course, you must be in attendance for the entirety of the workshop. If you are not able to attend all of the workshop, please consider registering for a later date.
This course is limited to 20 participants. Registration for this workshop is for faculty, lecturers, and staff only. Lunch (pizza) and afternoon snacks will be provided.
How to Register for CELT events*
Register using your netid/password via the Learn@ISU website, email , or call 515-294-5357
Facilitator: Darrin Jones, Program Coordinator, CELT and QM Coordinator