Social Justice Summit
|Date/Time:||Friday, 22 Feb 2019 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Location:||Gold Room, Memorial Union|
|Channel:||Student Activities Center|
|Categories:||Conferences, Diversity, Student activities|
Goals for the Summit:
* To allow students to learn from each other in a safe environment and diverse setting.
* To allow participants the opportunity to learn more about "who they are" and "what they bring" to the ISU campus.
* To provide opportunities for students to develop personal goals and an action plan in the areas of diversity, multiculturalism, and social justice.
* To provide an opportunity for participants to build coalitions with students "similar to" and "different from" themselves to achieve mutual goals for social change.
* To create specific action steps as a group in order to have short term and long term goals.
* To connect, reflect, network, and commit to social change through their personal action plan, following the Social Justice Summit.