Campus Sustainability Month Celebration
|Date/Time:||Tuesday, 25 Oct 2022 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Location:||South Library Lawn|
|Contact:||Haylie Moore and Haley Wegener|
|Channel:||Live Green Submissions|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
Join the Office of Sustainability in support of ISU's Live Green! Initiative, and in celebration of all the sustainable achievements and initiatives on campus and in the Ames community.
-Meeting student organizations and groups on campus as well as community groups and businesses off campus who are making a sustainable difference. Learn how to add some more green in your daily life through tips, ideas, connections and opportunities to get involved.
- Earning great green and sustainably-minded prizes.
- Enjoying: FREE refreshments including Crumbl cookies and hot cider and tea; FREE bike tune-ups from Recreation Services; and music from 88.5 KURE.
- Bring your own mug (or earn a reusable mug at the event) for free hot cider.
- Bring your bike for a free bike tune-up.
- Bring a non-perishable food donation to support The SHOP, ISU's campus food bank!!
Participating groups and businesses include:
For more information email Haylie Moore () or Haley Wegener (), and visit the Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/s/campus...784986139/).