Online Facilitated Learning Community: Scholarly Journal Writing
|Date/Time:||Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Location:||Online Tele-Workshop - National Center for Faculty Diversity and Development|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
Note: Online meetings for 3 consecutive Tuesdays: 10/8, 10/15, 10/22
Facilitator: Joycelyn Moody, PhD is currently the Sue E. Denman Distinguished Chair in American Literature at the University of Texas at San Antonio
This event will be held online: Facilitated Learning Community Meetings
Go to NCFDD after having activated your institutional sub membership.
How to activate your membership account in the NCFDD
1. Go to the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity website
2. Select the "Become a Member" tab and choose "Individual Membership" (Do not follow the "Click here to become a member" link in the middle of the center's homepage)
3. In the middle of the Individual Membership page, select "Click Here"
4. On the "Select Your Member Type" page, select the third option, "Institutional Sub-Account"
5. On the "Select a Username" page, enter your ISU-issued email address in the first "Username" box and complete the registration process
6. You will receive an email within 24 hours confirming that your account is active