Workshop: Systematic Reviews
|Date/Time:||Friday, 30 Jun 2017 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Location:||2226 Veterinary Medicine|
|Cost:||$1,000 ($1,200 after April 15)|
|Channel:||College of Veterinary Medicine|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
- The role of meta-analysis in systematic reviews
- The practicalities of data extraction for meta-analysis
- How to explore heterogeneity in meta-analysis
- Summarizing effects sizes with meta-analysis
- Interpreting the results of meta-analyses
- Software for meta-analysis--REVMAN and R
- R packages for meta-analysis
Jan Sargeant is the Director for the Centre for Public Health and Zoonoses at the University of Guelph, and a Professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Population Medicine, Ontario Veterinary College. Dr. Sargeant is a veterinarian and an epidemiologist.
Dr. Annette O'Connor is a veterinary epidemiologist who works in the area of research synthesis related to food production, public health, food safety and uses of animals.