CANCELED: Morel and oyster mushroom certification workshop
|Date/Time:||Saturday, 04 Apr 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Location:||1330 Advanced Teaching and Research Building|
|Channel:||ISU Extension and Outreach|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
Morel certification lasts for three years. Iowans who have not certified for three or more years must recertify this year. Registration is open to out-of-state individuals, but those individuals should keep in mind that local certification may be available in their home state.
Each workshop session will include:
- Pre-training identification test
- Presentation on recognizing morels and false morels as well as other species of wild mushrooms
- Examination of preserved morels and false morels
- Post-training identification test (and re-testing as needed)
- Everyone who completes the training will receive both a wall and wallet-sized certificate of completion.