Import Iowa State events into the Google calendar
Select your ISU calendar feed
- Scroll down the left column of the ISU Events calendar to the "subscribe to calendars" section.
- Click subscribe to view various calendar feeds.
- Select a calendar feed, right-click its "iCal/vCal" link and select "copy link location." This copies the URL you'll need for the Google calendar onto your clipboard.
Add calendar to Google
Log on to your Google calendar at cycal.iastate.edu (for
students) or calendar.google.com.
- Under "other calendars" in the left column, click "add" and select "add by URL."
- Paste the URL in your clipboard into the box and click the "add calendar" button. The newly added calendar should appear on your Google calendar.
You'll likely want to rename the calendar you've just imported. Click "settings" under the "other
calendars" section and click the name of the calendar you've imported. Change calendar name and