Seminar: Student engagement strategies and question types with Top Hat
|Date/Time:||Thursday, 16 Feb 2017 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm|
|Location:||2030 Morrill Hall|
|Channel:||Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
This first session is dedicated to different types of interactive questions that can enhance student engagement and maximize the benefits of the face-to-face classroom time.
*S2017 Top Hat Seminars:*
Seminar: Evaluation of learning and attendance with Top Hat, March 23 (11:30 - 1:00 p.m., 2030 Morrill Hall)
The second session in a three-event series focused on the use of Top Hat, a teaching interactive platform, offers insights into faculty experiences with evaluating student learning and attendance and the role this tool plays for efficient course management.
Seminar: Academic integrity and Top Hat, April 26 (11:30 - 1:00 p.m., 2030 Morrill Hall)
The third and final session in a three-event series on teaching and learning with Top Hat, an interactive teaching platform, discusses faculty concerns with integrating this cloud-based tool in the routine learning activities in the classroom and ways to address potential academic cheating.
Visit CELT's Top Hat: Learning and Teaching with Audience Response Technology website
Register for CELT events online through the Learn@ISU website:
1. Visit the Learn@ISU website
2. Login with your Net-ID (username) and password (upper right corner)
3. Click the Login button
4. Locate the Keyword search box (upper left section) > Input "CELT" > Click Search
5. Locate the program > Click List Events next to the appropriate cohort/program
6. Click Enroll - a pop-up window will appear
7. Click Register
8. You will receive an email with the subject: Enrollment Confirmation
By Email email@example.com
1. your name
2. your department
3. your position (instructor, faculty, P&S staff, or teaching or graduate assistantship)
4. name of the event
5. date of the event
By Phone at 294-5357.
Coordinated by Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT)