Seminar: ISU Online Learning Community (ISU-OLC)
|Date/Time:||Friday, 12 Oct 2018 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm|
|Channel:||Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
This Seminar's Topic: Assessment and midterm grading practices
Grade submission is Friday, October 12th at 2:15. The following pages are available to help with how to Calculate Grades for Submission web guide, how to Submit Grades in Canvas web guide and where to find Grading Policies at Iowa State webpage.
The First Annual Canvas conference @ ISU will be held Thursday, October 18th. Sign up now to hear Canvas and Arc representatives share their Roadmap along with ISU Faculty and CELT Staff ideas and experiences using Blueprint.
Audience: faculty, staff, and graduate teaching assistants. Registration is required at least one-day prior for this learning community.
About Faculty/Staff Learning Communities
Members of Faculty and Staff Teaching and Learning Communities are multidisciplinary faculty and professionals who attend monthly or bi-weekly meetings to engage in a topic related to the scholarship of teaching and learning.
*Registration is required for this event.*
*Register for CELT events online through the Learn@ISU website website:*
1. Visit the Learn@ISU website
2. Login with your Net-ID (username) and password (upper right corner) *Note:* Your Net-ID will be the prefix in your ISU email account ([netid]@iastate.edu)
3. Click the Login button
4. Locate the Keyword search box (upper left section) > Input "CELT" > Click Search
5. Locate the program > Click List Events next to the appropriate cohort/program
6. Click Enroll - a pop-up window will appear
7. Click Register
8. You will receive an email with the subject: Enrollment Confirmation
Or if you would prefer:
Call CELT at 515-294-5357 / email email@example.com & specify: event title, date, name, department & email
This event is coordinated by The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching