Seminar: Plotting the Course for Game Based Learning at Iowa State
|Date/Time:||Tuesday, 16 Feb 2016 from 12:10 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Location:||2030 Morrill Hall|
|Channel:||Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
Based on the discussion, a plan of creating a GBL module in Blackboard will be created and participants will be involved to contribute to the development of the GBL module.
Facilitators: Dennis Culver, Instructional Support Specialist, CTLT; and Wei Wang, Instructional Support Specialist, CELT.
Meets on the following Tuesdays:
Jan. 26, Feb. 16, Mar. 29, Apr. 19, 2016
About Faculty/Staff Learning Communities
Members of Faculty and Staff Teaching and Learning Communities are multidisciplinary faculty and professionals who attend monthly or bi-weekly meetings to engage in a topic related to the scholarship of teaching and learning.
*Register for CELT events online through the Learn@ISU website website:*
1. Visit the Learn@ISU website
2. Login with your Net-ID (username) and password (upper right corner)
3. Click the Login button
4. Locate the Keyword search box (upper left section) > Input "CELT" > Click Search
5. Locate the program > Click List Events next to the appropriate cohort/program
6. Click Enroll - a pop-up window will appear
7. Click Register
8. You will receive an email with the subject: Enrollment Confirmation
By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. your name
2. your department
3. your position (instructor, faculty, P&S staff, or teaching or graduate assistantship)
4. name of the event
5. date of the event
By Phone at 294-5357.
Coordinated by Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT)