Seminar: ISU Online Learning Community (ISU-OLC)
|Date/Time:||Friday, 14 Sep 2018 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm|
|Channel:||Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching|
|Actions:||Download iCal/vCal | Email Reminder|
The purpose of the ISU-OLC is to share campus best practices to improve online teaching and learning; see how others are using the University Learning Management System (LMS) to create innovative learning experiences, inform the campus about existing and new web-based instructional technologies, participate in new technology testing and evaluation; as well as, to leverage LMS expertise, experience and training resources across campus.
In addition, this group will be asked to inform future activities surrounding ISU's migration to a new LMS software product. To learn about this process and timeline visit ISU's Learning Management System website. Audience: faculty, staff, and graduate teaching assistants. Registration is required at least one-day prior for this learning community.
About Faculty/Staff Learning Communities
Members of Faculty and Staff Teaching and Learning Communities are multidisciplinary faculty and professionals who attend monthly or bi-weekly meetings to engage in a topic related to the scholarship of teaching and learning.
*Registration is required for this event.*
*Register for CELT events online through the Learn@ISU website website:*
1. Visit the Learn@ISU website
2. Login with your Net-ID (username) and password (upper right corner) *Note:* Your Net-ID will be the prefix in your ISU email account ([netid]@iastate.edu)
3. Click the Login button
4. Locate the Keyword search box (upper left section) > Input "CELT" > Click Search
5. Locate the program > Click List Events next to the appropriate cohort/program
6. Click Enroll - a pop-up window will appear
7. Click Register
8. You will receive an email with the subject: Enrollment Confirmation
Or if you would prefer:
Call CELT at 515-294-5357 / email firstname.lastname@example.org & specify: event title, date, name, department & email
This event is coordinated by The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching